Business Development Representative (Inside Sales)
About the role:
At ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, we’re restoring smiles and rebuilding confidence through our patient-centered approach. This is an inside sales opportunity. The primary role of the Business Development Representative is to partner with Area Managers to create new business and network accordingly for each assigned ClearChoice Center. This position reports in to the National Director for Professional Development. In addition to the primary responsibility in nurturing relationships throughout the network, they will also provide support in the recruitment for doctors and promoting select education programs and events.
The Business Development Representative will make outgoing calls, field incoming calls and schedule appointments for the Area Managers. This position provides partners with information about ClearChoice. Bonding and establishing a rapport with partners is essential. The position will provide a high-level of ongoing professional relations and development. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual must be engaging and have the ability to fulfill the requirements listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. And a flexible schedule preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with team members and assigned Centers in a friendly environment.
- Great communication and reporting.
- Follow a structured call process
- Make outbound telephone calls (averaging 45 connected calls per day)
- Identify qualified partners
- Provide general information about dental implants and ClearChoice services
- Gather demographic information for scheduling, follow-up and future marketing activities
- Close qualified partners for field visit by ABM
- Enter all data about partner information into the database (Salesforce)
- Confirm all consultation appointments with follow-up and reminder calls to partners 24 hours prior to visit
- Track all call activity including sources of calls, number of calls, referring provider, and results
- Maintain the daily logs
- Initiate follow-up calls to partners that called but did not schedule
- Send information packets to scheduled partners prior to visit
- Address caller needs in timely fashion, answer questions
- Ability to overcome objections
- Demonstrated sales, marketing and customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Able to educate consumers on products and services
- Engaging and friendly; excellent interpersonal skills
- Build strong business relationship
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Proven track record in closing sales
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Two to three years of experience in inside sales, telesales, customer service, hospitality, service industry or an equivalent call center environment required
- Telephone experience required
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Dental/medical knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills, strong keyboarding skills and knowledge of software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point/Keynote
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Work in a professional office setting
- Collaborative, cross-functional, team-oriented environment
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.