Coordinator, Marketing Content
As an integral part of the marketing team, the Marketing Content Coordinator will be a key resource in supporting creative performance and enhancing the brand through strategic content creation for online and offline channels, social media management, and assistance with consumer insights and consumer journey.
This role focuses on content development and copywriting that contributes to increases in channel KPIs. Content needs include marketing collateral, web and landing pages, social media, digital advertising, email marketing, print ads, and other channels — primarily for consumer audiences, but also including B2B audiences. This role will also contribute to larger marketing team needs through brainstorming and ideation, project management, and assistance with consumer research surveys and consumer journey mapping.
Exceptional writing, copywriting and oral communication skills, as well as a sharp ear for brand messaging and tone, are required. A well-developed and ever-evolving writing sensibility, particularly around healthcare and consumer marketing, as well as a constant ear toward content optimization and social media innovation are mandatories.
Experience in a fast-paced environment, along with an organized work style and a commitment to crisp execution and high-quality deliverables, are essential for the role. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, CRM and Content.
- Content ideation, content creation, and copywriting for online and offline channels, with consideration for accompanying design and visual assets as well as channel requirements
- Execute organic social media strategy across multiple sites, including creating and scheduling posts, monitoring activity, responding to comments as appropriate in a brand consistent manner, analyzing and reporting on social KPIs, and recommending optimizations
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal channel managers as well as our creative agency partner to provide high-quality content deliverables and support marketing initiatives and creative campaigns
- Collaborate with video editors to develop videos as needed for social media and other channels
- Assist with consumer research by drafting survey questions that meet research objectives and produce actionable data and insights
- Assist with developing, organizing, and maintaining consumer experience journey mapping
- Assist with online reputation management by monitoring reviews
- Provide proofreading and editing assistance
- Project management using Workfront platform
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English or related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and copywriting skills
- Demonstrated understanding of all aspects of content creation as they pertain to marketing, branding, and business performance goals
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.