Coordinator, Marketing Projects
As an integral part of the CCMS marketing team, the Coordinator, Marketing Projects will be a key resource in facilitating superior project management and communication across the marketing organization. An eagerness and ability to work with different programs, team members, and needs across the department is central to the role. Specific areas of focus include: marketing support for launching new centers; managing the production, communication, and approvals of center and division collateral; project management support across the marketing group; management of creative assets on internal and external platforms; video production support. The Coordinator will be an important internal resource for all marketing department needs at CCMS.
Exceptional attention to detail, communication skills, and a team-first attitude, as well as a project management mindset, are required. Agency or multi-client experience in a fast-paced environment, along with an organized work style and a commitment to crisp execution, are essential for the role. The position will also serve as a cross-functional contributor to and collaborator with internal and external partners. This position reports to the Manager, Marketing Operations.
- Support marketing functions around the launch of new ClearChoice centers
- Manage the production, approval, delivery, and updates of all center and division collateral on and offline
- Project management support across the marketing department and its team members
- Asset management of creative elements in multiple environments including platforms, sites, and storage
- Coordination and collaboration with related marketing operations and CCMS functions such as compliance,
- internal projects, analytics, call center, etc.
- Contribution to internal video production including preparing pre-production books, logistics, and assistance
- Active participation in team and project meetings including scheduling, project plans, and recording and
- distributing notes as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related marketing or technical field
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Prior success in a dynamic, cross-functional role
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proven experience with project management
- Expertise in the mechanics of asset management platforms
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advertising, collateral, or web communications proofreading
- Experience working with designers, developers, and related outside vendors
- Knowledge of HIPAA
A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in marketing and project management roles or creative agency experience with a 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. A high emphasis will be placed on the candidate’s organizational abilities as articulated through written plans, prior work samples, etc. The ability and inclination to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a great attitude is essential.
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.