Data and Business Intelligence Manager
The Data and Business Intelligence Manager provides leadership in the end-to-end business intelligence and data function including reports, dashboards, vendor imports/exports, data warehousing architecture, and other data related initiatives.This work will include completing data analysis, developing imports and exports, writing reports and dashboards, ensuring data quality, troubleshooting issues, creating documentation, and fielding user questions/feedback. This is a key strategic role with the highest level of visibility in the organization.
- Managing the entire development process from requirements gathering and developing to implementation and maintenance of data related deliverables.
- Assists in analytics, as well as writes SQL (Structured Query Language) queries and stored procedures.Creates new and managed existing SQL Server Reporting Services reports (SSRS) data analysis, building ad hoc queries, and manages existing reports.
- Develops new SSIS packages to meet business needs.
- Develops new and manages existing OLAP solutions with SSAS.
- Gathers business requirements for Business Intelligence reporting.
- Manages the definition, development, and documentation of application business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments
- Must be fully engrained in the customer focused culture of the organization, nurturing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 7+ years working with and supporting business and/or technology users in the area of business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting, and analytics
- Minimum 5+ years in development of BI systems and architectures with MS SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Experience supporting application end users
- Expert level SQL experience.
- Aptitude in writing/publishing reports with SSRS
- Developing and managing OLAP solutions with SSAS
- Comfort with importing and exporting data from Management Studio
- Ability to configure server/database
- Ability to write multi-step ETL packages with SSIS, familiarity with included components and proficiency in troubleshooting logic issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or professional experience equivalent
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.