The Data warehouse Developer will architect, develop, and support the ClearChoice enterprise data warehouse and reporting platforms to support and enable ClearChoice’s growth, mission, and strategic goals. The data warehouse developer will gain an understanding of the data analysis needs and translate those to architect the data warehouse, ETL processes, and reporting platforms to achieve those needs. This position plays a key role to ensure the functional leaders and teams have the information they need to make ClearChoice successful. We expect our center footprint to continue to grow and seek a team member who is comfortable with change and can help build our capabilities to keep pace with the growth.
- 3 – 5 years of MSSQL database system management experience
- Experience creating and maintaining ETL processes from various input systems
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) SQL Certification preferred
Additional knowledge & skills
- Sound understanding of Business Intelligence best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, SQL skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques
- Proven track record of success designing, supporting, and maintaining MSSQL database systems/servers
- Ability to develop SSIS packages and scripts necessary to transform data from one database to others
- Ability to develop SSRS reports and perform reporting server administration duties
- Ability to design visual presentation of data to facilitate easy understanding of key metrics
- Design, develop, and support data warehouse platform and enterprise reporting solutions
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the systems and data sources at ClearChoice to effectively/efficiently find data necessary to meet ClearChoice reporting needs
- Understand and apply core operational processes to data models and reporting to ensure data quality, accuracy, and relevance
- Participate in team efforts with business intelligence developers internally and with our partners to define, normalize, and intake data from varying external sources
- Ensure that data management practices are logical, streamlined and user friendly
- Develop methods to optimize the use of information, analyze data and make recommendations regarding its strategic and operational application
- Drive improvement in business intelligence and make suggestions on improving operational processes to capture better information
- Create and deliver data models and user friendly reports in a succinct and well-organized manner
- Modify existing and generate new data cubes for users
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.