ClearChoice dental laboratory technicians work onsite at the dentist office to fill prescriptions from those dentists. They use advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit and esthetics and use critical thinking to develop and share complex solutions with the dentist and auxiliary staff.
The Tech 2 will work under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager at the assigned center. While work methods follow established best practices, candidates are expected to follow the direction of their doctors and team using a high degree of judgment on a patient-by-patient basis.
What we offer:
- Benefits of working for a World-Class organization with some of the top dental lab technicians in the industry
- Work in an environment where you will hone and improve your skills by working on challenging cases
- Work hard and play hard – We work a 4 – 10 (M-Th) schedule which means you have a 3-day weekend every week so that you can enjoy time with your friends and family
- We offer industry leading compensation and benefits
- You have the opportunity to work with leading edge technology, in top notch dental facilities.
- Enjoy the opportunity to work directly with the Prosthodontist, and see the work you do appreciated by the patients who benefit from it.
- A minimum of three years of hands-on technical experience is required.
- Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred but not mandatory.
- Qualified candidates should have knowledge of:
- Full arch hybrid restorations
- Complete dentures
- Implant-based restorative techniques
- Basic knowledge of dental science, anatomy and esthetics
ClearChoice operates two-three person dental laboratories within each of its dental offices. As such, technicians perform their duties in both the dental laboratory and dental office environments.
Technicians are expected to be onsite at all times Monday through Thursday. Days and hours may vary.
We offer an excellent base salary plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan and up to 4 weeks paid time off.
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.