At ClearChoice Central Laboratory, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of prosthetic restorations that will be used in the treatment of partially and full edentulous patients at one of our network dental practices. We are committed to providing life-changing dental restorations to our network dental practices with best-in-class customer service at a low cost, with maintaining high-quality, and delivering the product on-time.
ClearChoice Central Laboratory dental technicians work at a state-of-the-art laboratory located in Centennial, CO. They use advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit, function and esthetics. They use critical thinking to develop and share ideas that can be used to support our growing network of dental practices. The Advanced Tech will work under the supervision of the Assistant Manager. While work methods follow established best practices, candidates are expected to follow the direction of their manager and team using a high degree of judgment on a case-by-case basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Model preparation and articulation
- Processing of acrylic resins using injection techniques
- Finishing and polishing of acrylic prostheses
- Working knowledge of fundamental occlusal principles, schemes and classifications
- Proficient with manufacturing and fitting of all aspects of full-arch dental prosthetics including accurate manufacturing and articulation of implant models, setting of denture teeth, denture processing and all related components and processes
- Working knowledge of fundamental Occlusal principles, schemes and classifications as they apply to the fabrication of various dental prostheses
- Denture and hybrid type restoration/repairs
- Troubleshoot, repair, and restore fractured or broken prosthesis
- Use of dental laboratory materials such as impression materials, plasters, stones, waxes, metals, acrylics, composites and similar materials
- Use and maintenance of laboratory equipment such as hand tools, dental lathes, model grinders, handpieces, presses, flasks, steamers, light curing units, pressures pots, etc.
- Maintain a clean, organized working environment on a daily basis
- Verify work orders and accompanying materials including impressions, bite records, models and components
- Understand and reinforce Infection Control, PPE, HIPAA, and OSHA Safety Compliance Standards
- Assist with the monitoring of all laboratory related supplies and ordering through paper and/or computer-based purchase order systems.
- Maintenance of the laboratory facilities, equipment and instruments under the direction of the manager
- Operate computers and standard office type applications such as web browsers, word processing and spreadsheet software applications as well as dental laboratory specific applications.
- Teaching and mentoring other technicians and auxiliary staff
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Support a positive culture with fellow technicians and clinical staff through respectful and appropriate working relationships
- Maintain the highest degree of professionalism
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum of five years of hands-on technical experience is required
- Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred
- Qualified candidates should have knowledge of:
- Full arch hybrid restorations
- Complete dentures and Overdentures
- Implant-based restorative techniques
- Working knowledge of Occlusal schemes (Monoplane, Centric, Lingualized)
- Basic knowledge of dental science, materials, anatomy and esthetics
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Commitment to providing world class products and high quality work
- Effective communicator
- Ability to excel in a customer driven culture
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- ClearChoice Central Laboratory operates in Centennial, CO and is an off-site laboratory. Technicians are expected to be onsite at all times Monday through Friday. Two working shifts are offered to accommodate your life outside of the lab.
- We offer an excellent hourly wage plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan and up to 2 weeks paid time off.
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.