ClearChoice is the National Leader in Dental Implants. We change lives every day! From the moment customers arrive at a ClearChoice Center, until the moment they leave with beautiful new teeth, our commitment is to provide quality care and a first-class patient experience.
Working at ClearChoice means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows. At ClearChoice, we have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients’ lives.
Dental Technician CAD/CAM
Position Description: Digitally design full arch restorations for both interim and final prosthesis. Reports to Senior Director of Dental Services. This position is based in Denver, CO.
- MUST have current experience setting teeth (removeables) in CAD package. (Preference will be given to candidates with 3shape setting experience in removeables).
- Read, interpret and design dental restorations to doctor’s specifications (Rx) by using a dental CAD software program
- Scan models or receive scanned models or impressions and import into CAD software.
- Design full arch interim and final restorations in CAD software
- Prepare design prototypes and coordinate with doctor to obtain final design approval
- Coordinate and participate in CAD/CAM processes
- Occasional travel to centers to support CAD/CAM training for new technicians and doctors
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated expertise in full arch restoration setups, processes, and terminology
- Proficient in 3Shape or EXOCad designing software a plus
- Understanding of CAM manufacturing processes for milling PMMA
- Familiarity with dental lab techniques of milling and sintering of Zirconia
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, while consistently producing quality restorations
- Excellent computer skills, communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient in dental anatomy and terminology
- Capacity to work with a large distributed network and multiple doctors
- Ability to produce hundreds of designs per year in a quick paced environment
- Values based individual, that takes work seriously, but likes to have fun
- Flexible work day options
- Access to leadership and technical training events each year
- Work in team environment with many highly motivated and talented lab technicians
- Participate in the industry transformation from analog to digital and create your legacy
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.