At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position is a vital hub of all ClearChoice web-based activity. This position will work with the marketing team to execute digital marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive lead generation, and facilitate multi-channel engagement. The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, team player, strong communicator, and extremely organized with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Paid Search program support
- Keyword maintenance and expansion
- Keyword bid and campaign budget management
- Ad copy and landing page testing
- Aggregate weekly and as-needed reporting with particular focus in Google Analytics, AdWords, and Salesforce
- Maintain website content, including: copy, image assets, landing pages, digital resources, videos, etc.
- Support the planning, documentation, and measurement of assigned digital campaigns and initiatives
- Maintain Salesforce digital advertising campaigns
- Manage ClearChoice online listings to assure accurate and up-to-date information and supporting content
- Management of vendor billing
- Present new ideas to members of the team and stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Actively and enthusiastically contributes to the team
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience with Google or Bing paid search account is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Experience with WordPress is preferred
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.