Digital Marketing Coordinator
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position is a vital hub of all ClearChoice web-based activity. This position will work with the marketing team to execute digital marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive lead generation, and facilitate multi-channel engagement. The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, team player, strong communicator, and extremely organized with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Paid Search program support
- Keyword maintenance and expansion
- Keyword bid and campaign budget management
- Ad copy and landing page testing
- Aggregate weekly and as-needed reporting with particular focus in Google Analytics, AdWords, and Salesforce
- Maintain website content, including: copy, image assets, landing pages, digital resources, videos, etc.
- Support the planning, documentation, and measurement of assigned digital campaigns and initiatives
- Maintain Salesforce digital advertising campaigns
- Manage ClearChoice online listings to assure accurate and up-to-date information and supporting content
- Management of vendor billing
- Present new ideas to members of the team and stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Actively and enthusiastically contributes to the team
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience with Google or Bing paid search account is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Experience with WordPress is preferred
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.