At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The Digital Paid Media Manager is responsible for digital media campaigns with a focus on paid search including keyword strategy, account structure management, link tagging, bid optimizations, budget projections, etc. In addition, a successful candidate will be able to help paid media work within the larger scope of the business. They will keep a pulse on market response, offline marketing campaigns, market-by-market lead demands and be able to synthesize all of that into a compelling strategy to compliment the overall marketing plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily bid and strategy adjustments to optimize spend
- Manage day-to-day paid search updates across Google and Bing
- Monitor performance for daily and weekly reporting
- Maintain paid search Salesforce campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance and create actionable optimization insights
- Ad copy, landing page and bid strategy testing
- Assist in other digital marketing duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Must have 3-5 years paid search experience
- Google AdWords certified
- Experience with AdWords Editor and Bing Editor preferred
- Experience managing complex campaigns with 100+ ad groups simultaneously
- Experience with Facebook PPC, Display and YouTube advertising a plus
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Google Tag Manager experience preferred
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks
- Must have strong Excel and analysis skills
- Experience in the medical services field is a plus
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.