Director – Talent Acquisition
- Building talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Leading all sourcing strategies
- Managing our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Educating, developing and influencing our internal stakeholders to be more effective in their roles in attracting and selecting great talent
As Director of Talent Acquisition, you’ll be responsible for full lifecycle from generating pipeline through to candidate offer acceptance and onboarding; the entire candidate process.
Your responsibilities include overall talent acquisition strategy and together with your team, you’ll drive the continuous improvement of our recruitment procedures, our systems, processes, tools and templates, defining and evolving talent best practices across the entire organization. Together with our CHRO, you’ll support critical talent management processes such as succession and workforce planning, which contribute towards our company’s successful history of growth. You’ll act as a thought leader, a functional subject matter expert, business partner to hiring managers and a trusted advisor to the leadership team.
If you are motivated by working in a fast paced environment where you can make a big difference, and have previous experience of leading a successful, high performing recruiting team, we’d like to meet you.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of recruiting specialists and coordinators
- Build strong partnership relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead all sourcing strategies and workforce planning to build out talent pipelines for current and future job openings, based on our businesses growth plans
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Manage vendor relationships, and our external partnerships with colleges and job boards
- Annual budgetary responsibility
- Manage and continually seek to improve our full recruitment life cycle; from generating pipeline, through selection to candidate offer acceptance and onboarding, with the mindset of creating an amazing candidate experience.
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company within targeted markets for talent
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure and analyse data and key recruitment metrics, to develop insights and improve our talent recruitment processes.
- Values driven leader with a desire to work within a mission based organization
- Minimum 5-7 years experience of talent acquisition experience
- Minimum 3 years of leading a successful recruiting team
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS systems.
- Experience of managing recruiting system implementations and/or integrations preferred.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities, keep focused and deal with ambiguity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster high integrity, trusting relationships with stakeholders
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
ClearChoice is an equal opportunity employer
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.