The operations Field Support Manager will be responsible for projects that fall under the Practice Management umbrella; ranging from best practices to real estate. The position could require travel up to 75% of the time.
Field Support Manager Responsibilities:
- Providing Center-specific operational support
- Supporting Clear Choice’s top strategic priorities
- Managing projects and initiatives
- Training new hires on best practices
- Supporting Practice Management Software (Windent)
- Partnering with the Real Estate department to oversee projects
- Spending time onsite in remote locations to implement and refine process
- Diagnosing Center level issues and providing solutions
Field Support Manager Skills:
- Analytical Skills : ability to work with data
- Decision Making : can look at current scenarios and make educated decisions
- Management Skills: lead projects and partners with other departments
- Communication: Good writing and speaking are required
- Technical Skills: proven experience with multiple forms of technology
- Time-Management: ensure that everything is on time and moving smoothly
Field Support Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelors in Business or related field or relevant work experience
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.