The Web developer is part of the team that has full ownership of the ClearChoice website. They are responsible to work with marketing, operational, and IT leaders to deliver on an innovative and effortless experience for patients using the ClearChoice site. This includes the full development lifecycle from doing design work with input from internal and external stakeholders, developing and prototyping solutions, performing testing and validation before publishing the development to live/production.
This position is a highly visible role working with marketing, technology, and executive teams inside and outside the organization. Your work will help ClearChoice positively impact the patient experience and deliver a differentiated experience to our patients and partners. We expect our center footprint to continue to grow and seek a team member who is comfortable with change and can help build our capabilities to keep pace with the growth.
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, or 5+ years professional software development experience, including at least two years working on high profile, publicly accessible web sites.
- Heavy experience with WordPress Framework
- Proficient programming experience in SQL/mySQL.
- Experience developing with APIs
- Ability to write clean well-documented code
Additional knowledge & skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with Linux command operations
- Ability to deliver a polished, tested product on time/on budget
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical systems
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with all levels in dynamic situations
- Expertise with healthcare business processes, technologies, and regulations (e.g. HIPAA) is a plus
- Work with marketing and operations leadership to design, develop and maintain the clearchoice.com website as our operations expand and grow in multiple markets.
- Optimize brand/marketing content on the web that attracts people to our brand and delivers a unique and engaging user experience.
- Manage web content to reflect the state of the company, in pace with business developments, evolving locations, and markets.
- Innovate with operations and IT to deliver new/creative technologies via the web that enhance the patient experience (i.e., A/B testing, online appointment scheduling, patient portal, etc.)
- Work with other developers on code review and QA of functionality
- Create and maintain intranet sites that facilitate communication and collaboration between clinic and operations staff
- Drive and develop the mobile experience for all aspects of our patient engagement. This could entail both internal development and/or selecting and managing third-party relationships.
- Escalate risks and issues as appropriate to the project sponsor and/or the external partner.
- Provide excellent customer service to staff and external and internal project stakeholders
- Collaborate with a great team of people moving exciting projects forward and work to improve systems and processes along the way.
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.