Call Center Supervisor Scope and Responsibilities:
The primary objective of the Care Connection Team (CCT) Supervisor is to manage and coach a team of Care Connection Team Specialists and to own their team’s success. The ideal candidate will be capable of performing all the duties of all levels of the CCT Specialist including answering incoming calls, making outbound calls, scheduling consultations, confirming consultations, processing web based leads, and managing schedules. The CCT Supervisor will be able to trouble-shoot technology issues, manage an escalated call, perform special projects and understand and report on KPIs. It is critical that the CCT Supervisor inspire and coach his/her team in order to improve key performance metrics within the CCT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides supervision to a team of CCT Specialists that perform inbound and outbound customer contact via multiple access channels
- Motivates, develops and mentors all levels of CCT Specialists
- Monitors and documents adherence to Call Center policies and procedures
- Ensures that CCT Specialists gather and accurately enter Prospective Patient information into the ClearChoice systems
- Educates CCT Specialists on general information about dental implants and ClearChoice services
- Manages the Center’s consultation schedules
- Prioritizes the process for web based leads
- Ensures that consultation appointments are confirmed
- Coaching & mentoring of Specialists
- Trouble-shoots technology issues
- Manages escalated calls
- Provides a presence and leadership on the floor
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the CCT
- Understands and explains key performance metrics
- Engages in initiatives to improve the CCT and Specialist performance
- Performs special projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Conducts all of the above in a fashion that is consistent with the Core Values of ClearChoice
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (including communicating metrics, insights and statistics to Speciaist in a meaningful way
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Proven track record in closing sales
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Minimum of four years experience in a consultative call center environment, in-side sales, telesales, customer service, hospitality, service industry or the equivalent
- Telephone experience required
- Willingness to take/make calls when needed
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Dental/medical knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Schedule flexibility and availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and Web applications
- Ability to self-manage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Willingness to help wherever needed
- The work environment is representative of a call center or office environment.
- The position requires prolonged sitting, and using the telephone and the computer for extended periods of time.
- The position requires the ability to see, hear and speak clearly.
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.