The Instructional Designer/Developer will provide end to end learning materials creation services including; Needs Analysis, Instructional Design, and Material Development services
This individual contributor role will act as an internal training solutions consultant and provider, focused on the identification of practices and processes, identification of training needs, instructional design, development of highly interactive materials (both synchronous and asynchronous) and facilitator development.
The successful candidate will analyze target audience, job task, learner environment, existing content and future practices to develop task/process documentation that will serve as the basis for identifying learning objectives and instructional designs. In addition the candidate will develop the appropriate materials (both instructor lead and eLearning).
Essential Job Duties:
- Work with Client, Subject Matter Experts, and other resources to:
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis to define terminal performances
- Develop Task Analysis
- Develop “playbooks” which document processes and best practices
- Define overall training curriculum for Lab Technicians and Managers
- Design/Outline/Storyboard Instructor Led (classroom and webinar) and self-paced (eLearning) training solutions
- Develop training materials (Facilitator Guides, Student Materials, eLearning modules)
- Develop al supplemental/supportive training materials (PPTs, Video clips, animations, job aids, etc)
- Build end of lesson/course student assessment activities
- Plan and manage training development projects
- Mange the implementation and roll-out of new training programs including preparing and developing facilitators (TTT)
- Deliver components of facilitated training events
- Evaluate effectiveness of programs and modify as needed.
- Update training materials as needed
- Willingness to travel
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology or comparable experience in lieu of a degree.
2-5 years’ experience in:
- Consultation Practices
- Training Needs Analysis
- Curriculum Design
- Task Analysis
- Process Definition and Documentation
- Instructional Design
- Training Material Development
- Design and development of Asynchronous and Synchronous distance learning materials
- Train-The Trainer
- Session Delivery and Facilitation
- Project planning and management
- Blended Learning application
- eLearning Design and Development
- Training evaluation and data analysis
- Experience with software design tools such as, Flash, Articulate, In Design, Camtasia Storyline, Photoshop, video editing software and other similar design systems
- Video Production and Editing
- Superior writing, editing, and layout skills for both facilitated (synchronous) and eLearning (asynchronous) materials
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.