Lab Development Manager
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of strategic initiatives with the Director of Operations and Regional Business Director.
- Maintain a close relationship with the Doctor and Operations manager team to ensure lab development follows the selected path.
- Through coordination and support of the Operations Manager, develop and train dental lab managers and technicians.
- Provide coaching and leadership to dental lab managers and technicians.
- Guide and support new lab managers and new dental lab technician on boarding.
- Support lab technician training and performance management programs.
- Manage and support National Dental Lab, Central Lab, and approved vendor adoption.
- Manage and lead new vendor roll out initiatives among centers.
- Implement best practices in dental labs within the designated area.
- Measure, report, and interpret dental lab and dental lab technician performance metrics.
- Conduct dental lab assessments and provide the Doctor and Operations Manager with recommendations for lab development.
- Track, measure, and report area lab results at the area, regional, and center level.
- Lead by example, through frequent, in-person interactions with direct reports and operational partners.
- Fill in as needed at the bench supporting center
- Expert full arch and denture lab technician.
- Able to individually perform all lab procedures necessary to support a Prosthodontist in the construction of a lower and upper arch dental prosthesis.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a dental lab technician.
- Minimum one or more years as a dental lab technician for a ClearChoice dental lab or one of its affiliates, partner vendors, or comparable dental implant center.
- Basic knowledge of and familiarity with dental lab equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Current or prior lab manager experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with, teach, and lead others.
- Solid management and follow up skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated through positive relationships and interactions with doctors, office managers, clinical and non-clinical staff, and fellow dental lab managers and technicians.
- Solid understanding of the CCMS purpose and vision with a track record of demonstrating CCMS values.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and pitch in, covering for lab technicians at a moments notice.
- Strong computer skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google, and webinar technologies.
- Ability to articulate the vision and communicate both verbally and written.
- Ability to speak to large groups of doctors and lab technicians.
- Basic accounting/budgeting skills, ability to read departmental financial reports and budgets, and knowledge of expense tracking and reporting.
- Strong willingness to learn new processes and procedures is a must.
- 75% travel with cell phone allowance.
- Expected to be in 1-2 centers per week.
- May be based from home office or CCMS center with excess office space.
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.