Launch Equipment Manager
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
- Oversee all aspects of multiple projects using planning, monitoring and controlling processes.
- Manage day – to – day operational aspects of the project.
- Upon receipt of the order and throughout the completion of the project, serve as the primary contact for the PM’s and Launch Team.
- Procure all equipment for the project to ensure timely delivery that meets the project requirements.
- Coordinate communication between construction, launch, operations and onsite technicians.
- Coordinate and facilitate all required field services as it pertains to equipment installations and start-ups.
- Monitor and report on the progress of a project to PM’s.
- Efficiently and competently manage problems.
- Track and monitor the status of all deliverables.
- Ensure documents are being submitted in accordance with compliance.
- Work with subcontractors to ensure they have the information needed to make equipment install successful.
- Oversee the installation process per ClearChoice design intent.
- Develop procedures and trainings to help with the company’s projected growth.
- Support and help troubleshoot delivered work post project.
- Help PM’s with remodel design and proposals..
- Set up a maintenance program to insure equipment longevity.
- Help with pre-ordering and warehousing equipment that is in risk of future backorder or shortage.
- Manages the shielding reports required by design.
- Assist with layout walk providing the appropriate templates needed.
- Coordinates to make sure the pre-installation kit is provided.
- Assist Design with all inquiries to better suit the center, provides all specification for equipment.
- Must have demonstrated leadership experience and well developed “people” skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to efficiently handle and administer multiple tasks on concurrently running projects.
- Proactive vs. reactive.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Budget, Time and Quality management skills
- Has the ability to Travel
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.