Manager, CRM and Marketing Automation
The Manager, CRM and Marketing Automation will have a primary focus on managing all aspects of email
marketing, with additional contributions to other CRM channels and campaigns.
This position will be involved in all aspects of planning, executing, and reporting for email marketing,
including: campaign strategy, project planning, use of Salesforce.com for audience segmentation and
activity tracking, creation of email messages and automations, vendor management, and the creation and
tracking of key performance indicators. Email platform responsibilities include Salesforce Marketing Cloud
administration, architecture, integrations, campaign execution, analytics, and account maintenance.
This position will also support planning and execution of multi-channel campaigns, which may include
coordinating with direct mail, social media, SMS, phone, and other channels.
The right candidate for this position will possess strong knowledge of Salesforce, possess excellent
project management skills, have the ability to master the Marketing Cloud platform, and demonstrate
superior analytical, technical, and communication skills. Experience in a fast-paced environment, along
with an organized work style, attention to detail, and a commitment to crisp execution, are essential for
the role. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, CRM and Content.
Strategy and Project Planning
- Contribute to the development of campaign strategies for email marketing and integrated campaigns.
- Develop and manage project plans for email campaigns, and for multi-channel campaigns as needed.
- Develop and implement an testing plans and measurement for email marketing.
- Through the administration of Marketing Cloud, build email messages, campaign automations, and triggered sends to deliver email campaigns that nurture and convert leads into sales.
- Using data from Salesforce, develop audience segmentation and nurturing campaigns.
- Support campaign execution for integrated campaigns that leverage online and offline channels.
- Collaborate with creative and digital resources on the development of copy, graphics, landing pages, and other assets needed for email and other channels.
Email Platform Management
- Provide day-to-day Marketing Cloud system maintenance and configuration, serving as the platform administrator and the first line of defense for system support.
- Provide day-to-day support for creation and use of Salesforce campaigns and reports.
- Enhance the Marketing Cloud platform through recommended integrations.
- Work with account reps, vendors, and internal IT resources as needed to resolve issues,
- implement updates and improvements, or secure resources for specific projects.
Reporting and Analytics
- Define KPIs and benchmarks to support the measurement of a campaign's success, including campaign use, impact on pipeline, and achievement of strategic and tactical goals.
- Analyze campaign results and KPI’s, measure success, and provide recommendations and insights for optimizing the performance of email or other campaigns.
- Report findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Continuously improve email effectiveness using performance metrics and A/B testing.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a concentration in business/marketing, computer science,engineering, mathematics or similar desired.
- Experience with Salesforce.com required.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Exact Target, Pardot, or similar required.
- Results-oriented with the proven ability to identify, track, and report on KPIs for email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in nurturing or CRM programs.
- Practical hands-on experience with deploying emails (list pull/audience building, email design/building, tracking, QA, and deployment).
- Experience setting up, troubleshooting, and optimizing automated email programs.
- Familiarity with HTML strongly preferred.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organization skills. Attention to detail and effective time management are critical. Individuals are expected to manage own workload to meet tight
- deadlines and provide excellent service levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Development/troubleshooting experience in HTML.
- Experience contributing to or managing other marketing channels or integrated campaigns.
- Experience with developing or contributing to CRM campaign strategies and project plans.
- Experience working with and managing vendors.
- Experience working with internal and/or external content/creative contributors.
- Experience with developing A/B tests for email.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Workfront or similar project management software.
- Knowledge of HIPAA.
A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in marketing, email marketing, CRM, campaign management,
or channel management roles with a 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. A
high emphasis will be placed on the candidate’s demonstrated experience in successfully executing and
tracking email marketing campaigns. The ability and inclination to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
while maintaining a great attitude is essential.
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.