ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers have provided quality dental implant care to patients across the U.S. for over 10 years, helping more than 40,000 people put an end to their dental issues. At ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, we’re providing more than just a permanent tooth replacement solution—we’re restoring smiles and rebuilding confidence.
As a private-equity-funded company, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers have an expanding network of 46 Dental Implant Centers in 23 states, and we utilize a variety of marketing tactics both nationally and locally. This role offers not only growth within the department and the company, but also the chance to be part of a team that is helping patients experience the life-changing potential of our dental implants procedure.
Media Coordinator Summary:
Reporting to the Manager, Media Planning, the Media Coordinator will be a key resource in providing support to the Performance Media team. This role will support the planning and development of budgets and implementation of local campaigns in 33+ DMAs, as well as successful targeting across national cable properties including CNN, Fox News, History and Sundance. Compiling and reviewing results from local TV, long form, print and national cable, the Media Coordinator is integral in ensuring that our media is being placed effectively and efficiently. The successful candidate will have a passion for media and associated analytics, as well as a desire to grow and begin engaging in the management of our media agency partner.
Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assists in reviewing and approving monthly/quarterly media schedules from agency partner
- Updates weekly media spend versus budget/plan and provides status to key stakeholders
- Works closely with agency partner to clarify performance questions
- Provides support for makegood offer assessments
- Monitors weekly airing logs to ensure execution aligns with intended plan
- Implements on-going competitive set development and corresponding spend reporting
- Generates and disseminates weekly performance reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance
- Reviews monthly agency pre-billing and reconciliation billing for approval
- Leverages media consumption research to identify key opportunities to expand tactics and improve lead flow quality and efficiency
- Assists in planning budgets and media tactics across local markets and national cable
Media Coordinator Required Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience/familiarity with offline media, specifically short form TV schedules
- 1-3 years in media buying/planning or similar client-side responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Collaborative mindset
Media Coordinator Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar
- Proficient in additional MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience with data visualizers (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau)
- Familiarity with direct response advertising
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.