We are seeking an Operations Manager for our Center. The Operations Manager is accountable for monitoring and assisting with the administrative functions of the day to day operations in the center. This includes accountability for client/doctor satisfaction, employee experience, a superior patient experience, financial results, employee and personal development.
Operations Manager – Responsibilities:
- Ensure the center appears and is maintained in keeping with the standard of world class care ClearChoice has established
- Ensure any paperwork or financial arrangements are properly documented
- Ensure names, personal data, clinical notes/surgical charts and other information are updated in all pertinent systems by appropriate staff
- Submit/approve expense reports and reconcile credit card statements.
- Ensure any clinical approvals, forms and/or documentation is properly documented, including medical clearances, consent forms and HIPAA acknowledgements.
- Complete end of day close out procedures including making deposits, and ensuring time and attendance is properly accounted for.
- Serve as point of contact for all external vendors (i.e. alarm company, cleaning crew, etc.)
- Patient Flow Management
- Monitor daily schedule and ensure the patients are checked in and that they receive an outstanding patient experience
- Manage Multishow/Consult Overflow process
- Patient Finance Administration & Collections
- Ensure adherence to compliance and documentation guidelines as it pertains to patient finance and patient scheduling.
- Manage the administrative elements of the ClearChoice promissory note program
- Property, Capital Equipment & Supply Management
- Maintain and manage the relationship with the property management company.
- Manage the signing out and return of all company equipment, building keys, badges, etc.
- Serve as I.T. support for the staff as necessary
- Operations Manager – Compliance
- Ensure appropriate on-boarding paperwork such as the Form I-9 is completed and forwarded to Human Resources.
- Conduct safety meeting, and center audit to ensure all areas meet compliance requirements
- Prepare for and participate in various inspections (Stericycle, Fire Dept, OSHA, Etc.)
- Conduct safety evaluations/inspections for equipment and facility
Operations Manager – Treatment Plan Coordination
- Coordinate with administration when patient has to be referred out to other specialist before implant center work can proceed; e.g. endo, perio, etc.
- If or when Treatment Plan changes; costs must change appropriately with the sequencing change with doctor’s signature. Follow-up on all details to ensure changes are reflected throughout process.
- Ensure that all subsequent visits are scheduled.
- Make sure that all time units assigned to doctor and assistants are accurately placed in computer with the Treatment Plan.
- Get the doctor into the education room; coordinated with PEC.
- Verify patient medical clearance report when necessary.
- Before a case is started, enter a list of all appointments necessary for each procedure with the time necessary for the procedure and the purpose of the appointment.
- If the Treatment Plan is changed; send back to PEC to make new financial arrangements
- Operations Manager – Management
- Support Dr. in the morning huddle to ensure entire staff is aligned with the day’s activity, including review of key financial and activity indicators.
- Step in to provide non-clinical coverage or assist as needed with various responsibilities in the center (i.e. front desk lunch coverage, call volume overflow)
- Lead daily huddles
- Over 5 years of office management experience
- Associate’s Degree in a business field or related coursework preferred
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and professional judgment skills; can see multiple solutions to problems and choose best possible one for the needs of the patients and the business
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: flexible ability to work and communicate successfully with patients, doctors and technical staff
- Ability to organize and manage complex, detailed processes (i.e., scheduling procedures that involve facilities, equipment and multiple people.)
- Drive and capability to deliver world class patient experience
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm and drive for being part of a young and evolving business
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.