At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
As a Payroll Manager with ClearChoice, you will lead the operations of the Payroll department in a fast-paced, multi-entity environment. This is a hands-on role, with supervisory responsibility.
Payroll Manager Areas of Responsibility:
- Timely, compliant and accurate processing of the semi-monthly payroll and monthly contractor payments, including audits
- Supervise and coordinate activities of payroll staff
- Support the processing and filing of quarterly tax returns and the annual W-2 and 1099 process
- Interface with Ultipro to research and resolve payroll and tax issues
- Handle direct employee inquiries and requests
- Lead process to establish payroll entities for new Dental Implant Centers
- Assist in reconciliation of general ledger payroll accounts
- Interface with Ultipro, accounting and HR to resolve issue and identify process improvements
- Recruit, train and develop payroll staff, including performance management
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
Payroll Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-5 years of experience in direct payroll supervisory role
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of applicable local, state and federal rules and laws
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Experience with large payroll system; Ultipro a plus
- FPC/CPP designation strongly preferred
- Accounting skills and understanding a major plus
- Able to identify issues and bring to resolution
- Experience in multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Payroll Manager Physical Requirements:
- Regularly required to work in an office environment at both his/her own and others’ desks/offices
- Required daily to walk the floor and be available to help wherever needed
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.