ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers is seeking a full time Prosthodontist for a one year clinical fellowship.
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a network of dental treatment centers providing innovative and quality dental implant care to patients across the United States.
Each ClearChoice Center is owned and operated by licensed and experienced dental experts, providing comprehensive dental implant treatment services in advanced, all-in-one treatment facilities. Each center is equipped with modern technology, including advanced 3D CAT scan technology and a full-service, on-site lab to support the highest standard of care.
All ClearChoice centers have a shared clinical affiliation, providing the opportunity for national collaboration between doctors on procedures, protocols, and clinical experience. The ClearChoice Center National Panel of Doctors meets regularly to share experiences, discuss developments, and coordinate research around dental implant procedures and protocols.
This national affiliation also allows patients to receive follow-up care in any ClearChoice facility across the U.S.
- Perform all phases of prosthetic dentistry and related dental implant services to the appropriate standards as set forth by the practice.
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff and promote the success of the center.
- Possess a patient-centered mindset and approach to treatment planning and day to day center operations.
- Professional Degree: DDS/DMD
- Certificate in Prosthodontics from an American Dental Association accredited program.
Salary and Benefits
$120,000 base salary. Benefits include complete coverage for group health insurance for employee and dependents as well as malpractice insurance.
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.