Real Estate & Construction Coordinator
Provides general administrative support and assists with the tracking of real estate and construction activities for new projects, relocations and remodels as well as administration of the existing asset base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Construction team support /manages all construction related admin support functions including:Project tracking
- Assists real estate, design, construction and the launch team with establishing project timelines.
- Responsible for records retention compliance and maintenance of all paper and electronic files for the department.
- Attends weekly Launch team meetings, facilitates the provision of from the team.
Budget and cost tracking
- Assists with entry, review, tracking, and coordinates approval of the department and project invoices, purchase orders, location information and department contracts; and assists with the new location/vendor set-up processes as required.
Project rollouts and schedules
- Assembles and tracks RFP and Bid Approval packages, invoices, purchase orders, construction contracts, construction budgets and coordinates approval of same.
- Assists with the preparation of standard contract requests and forms, along with the appropriate documentation, for execution.
- Pursues Tenant Improvement Allowance payments from landlords, and manages project closeout items for all open locations.
Facilitates Construction team support
- Acts as a point of contact for the construction & design project managers for project management assistance and correspondence.
- Initial point of contact for internal stakeholder tickets for facility management items.
- Real Estate Team support /manages all real estate related admin support functions including:Project tracking
- Works with the RE and Construction Directors to complete project timelines and assignments for all projects including initial project set up and timeline kick off for company projects in Smartsheet.
- Corresponds with Landlords/Property Managers to obtain Landlord’s approval of Space Plans, Signage Renderings & Construction Drawings as well as primary point of contact for any future interaction.
- Facilitate Real Estate approval process
- Verifies data and assembles new site approval packages and presentations.
- Provides new site package tracking lists for document and data collection.
- Coordinates with real estate brokers, landlords, legal team and CCMS staff to gather required data and the necessary documents required for board package preparation, and other projects as assigned.
- Coordinates the approval process and notes/documents cautions and follow up items.
- Facilitates Real Estate team support needs
- Responsible for receiving, screening, and distributing site submittals received by the company from the brokers and other outside parties.
- Initial point of contact for landlord and internal stakeholder inquiries.
Lease negotiation process and deal tracking:
- Serves as a key liaison to CCMS, landlords and our attorneys for lease tracking purposes.
- Facilitates day to day property issues which arise, escalates to Real Estate and Legal as necessary.
Provides basic administrative support to department; including (but not limited to):
- Coordinates real estate site tours / prepares site tour books, maps, demographics etc…
- Coordinates Development team meetings, including set up, conference call scheduling, specialized training sessions, and other general meetings as requested.
- Performs simple project research, data validation and mapping projects as requested.
- Assists with creating training manuals, documenting process and procedure and ensuring adherence to department policies.
- Responsible for collecting, tracking, filing and management of all paper and electronic files for the collective department, and providing these items by the established deadlines provided.
- Generates and distributes development reports bi-weekly, and communicates all store related opening, closing, remodel, relocation, and address change information as necessary.
- Provides direct administrative support to the Development department.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
- Degree in Real Estate Administration, Construction Administration, Business Administration, Project Management, Accounting, and/or Finance is ideal, but not required
- Five years of administrative support experience is required.
- Five years of experience using project management, financial and clerical skills.
- Previous experience in Real Estate and/or Construction development ideal.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of Google and/or MS Office Suite products is required.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within strict deadlines.
- Fast-paced normal office environment; some stress may occur.
- May be required to work some evenings or weekends.
- Regular travel is not expected in this position. However, occasional travel is possible.
- Some repetitive motion may be required.
- May sit for long periods of time.
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.