The Recruiter Manager is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing and executing on new, creative recruiting ideas. This position will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans for corporate and center level employees.
- Lead the creation and execution of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Manage candidate through the entire recruiting lifecycle.
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Create job descriptions.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Aid in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Manage and deliver monthly recruiting metrics.
- Manage the use of recruiting agencies for temporary hires.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and ATS.
- Manage the internal job posting process and communicate to employees.
- Communicate and manage new processes created for recruitment and on boarding to all management across corporate and the Centers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a business related discipline.
- 5+ years in a recruiting role with at least 2 of those years in a corporate (in house) recruiter role.
- Stable job history is a must
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Must have a hunter mentality with strong follow up skills and the ability cultivate long term relationships
- Strong listener who has a consultative approach to working with hiring managers and candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer. We conduct criminal history and reference background checks.
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.