Regional Business Director
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The Regional Business Director will manage the business operations of a group of centers (approximately 4-6 centers) through the development of strong partnership relations with the Professional Corporation (PC) of the Doctors, and the Management Group and staff. This position ensures the alignment of the practice with the core purpose and beliefs of the company. You will also manage the financial performance of the practices, employee performance and development processes.
- Manage full revenue performance of the centers, staff including managing performance of the sales staff :
- Review and manage key performance indicators including sales, collections, healthcare financing, close rate, collection ratio, percentage to target, and pipeline metrics
- Manage and assist with promissory note collection matters
- Develop and manage the partnership between the Company and the Dr. Partners through the consistent communication of core purpose and beliefs and collaborates with PC leadership to resolve issues in conflict with them. Foster strong relationships with our Doctor Partners to ensure alignment to strategic objectives throughout center teams.
- Manage the annual operating planning process in accordance with Company financial guidelines to ensure the attainment of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Regularly review and interpret the financial performance of each practice to identify plan shortfalls and opportunities and collaborates with Dr. Partners and staff to communicate results, develop and execute action plans, and to ensure plan achievement and profitability targets.
- With support from the Supply Chain Department implement best practices, purchasing guidelines and protocols which effectively leverage the collective buying power and experience of all practices in the system.
- Manage and report the practice assets through effective inventory control, supply chain, procurement and AR management to ensure effective inventory utilization and practice efficiency.
- Collaborate with our Dr. Partners to develop clinical training programs and mentoring for clinical staff and follows up on the execution of training to ensure the clinical staff meets the technical requirements of their positions.
- In collaboration with Human Resources, manage directly and through others, the performance management and development of staff to ensure the retention, employee development, succession planning, career-pathing and performance of employees.
- Performs other similar tasks as necessary to ensure that the practices meet their metrics in support of their strategic and profitability objectives.
- Operate with the utmost standards of confidentiality in all facets of patient information, employee and HR matters, and intellectual property as well as revenue and profitability of the Centers
- Manage the Center’s P&L as it relates to controllable supplies, expenses and Center labor; work with the physicians to explain financial results of the Center, discrepancies to targets and influence additional cost management measures
- Work with Front Office Administrator in each center to enforce policy, oversee and administer policy in the following areas:
- Clinical set up and adherence
- Center employee management
- Procurement spend management
- Capital equipment repair approval
- Patient finance oversight
- Compliance oversight
- Serve as point of contact for the corporate support office and collaborate with the different support departments (i.e. Accounting, HR, Marketing, Compliance) to ensure the center is fully utilizing the support available to it to run an effective and profitable operation
- Monitor and manage appointments for consistency, efficiency and flow of doctor/staff time
- Monitor and manage surgical schedule to maximize surgeons time
- Work with corporate Compliance Department to ensure training, HIPPA compliance, & documentation requirements are met, licenses are up to date and appropriate approvals are obtained
- In collaboration with the Recruiting Department, hire, direct and manage center level staff
- In collaboration with Human Resources, implement employee performance management programs. Participate in corporate succession planning activities, write and deliver employee reviews, keep close tabs on employee morale and create a positive working environment.
- Implement training and motivation programs to ensure optimal performance of the team.
- Serve as key source for competitive intelligence including competitive products, pricing, positioning, procurement and center structure.
- Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the organization and enhances productivity, efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with information technology leader to identify and implement new technology and improve existing technology based on business needs.
- Develop, document and enforce policies, standard operating procedures and best practices and streamline processes.
- A bachelor’s degree with a business concentration is required. An MBA is preferred.
- Must have five to seven years of experience in an operations & or sales leadership role
- Must have at least two years of experience in a senior leadership role, working with C-level executives
- Experience managing in a multi-entity, multi-state environment is highly desirable.
- Dental industry operations &/or practice management experience STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Must demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess expertise in operations management, strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, and process development skills, strong business judgment, and high level of initiative are all required
- Demonstrated ability to articulate logical and persuasive arguments across an organization is required
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize and reprioritize deliverables and to respond to unexpected changes is required
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.