At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The Staff Accountant – Expense Reporting position is responsible for the setup and maintenance of corporate credit cards, Expense Wire user setup, processing expense report transactions, uploading or entering results into the financial systems, and assisting employees in completing expense reports. S/he is responsible for following procedures and for obtaining approval for exceptions.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of credit card control accounts, issuance and closure of credit cards, and maintenance of credit limits.
- Create and maintain employee accounts within expense reporting system.
- Responsible for maintaining and disseminating training documentation.
- Assist employees with travel and expense related questions concerning policies and system usage.
- Review approved expense reports submitted by employees to ensure they adhere to corporate expense reimbursement policy as well as accurate coding of expenses
- Provide monthly credit card transaction reports to users to ensure reconciliation with transaction cutoff for monthly payment
- Generate report for payroll by receiving and verifying expense reports
- Must meet tight deadlines and be able to work independently, but also be able and willing to support the entire team.
- Provide support during audit testing (retrieve documentation from the Centers as requested)
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field ( Associate’s degree and experience considered in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- 2 – 5 years of experience in AP or accounting; preferably with a health care system
- Experience with high volume of expense reports
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Understanding of GL accounting
- Familiarity with Expense Wire and/or Concur expense reporting system
- Working knowledge Accounting/ERP systems, NetSuite experience a plus.
- Able to identify issues and bring to resolution.
- Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Regularly required to work in an office environment at both his/her own and others’ desks/offices
- Required daily to walk the floor and be available to help wherever needed
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.