Working at ClearChoice means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows.
At ClearChoice, we have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients’ lives.
The ClearChoice Information Technology Department is looking for an experienced System Administrator with a great work ethic and positive attitude. You should have extensive troubleshooting skills to accompany your knowledge of systems. We are a fast growing company. Come grow with us.
- Active directory user and computer account management
- Adding DHCP reservations
- Print queue management
- NAS administratration (QNAP specific helpful but not required)
- G-Suite for business environment experience helpful
- ESXi host and guest builds
- DELL OpenManage
- Experience with HIPAA environments is preferred
- Five or more years of experience as a System Administrator
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or experience in related field (MCSA is a plus)
- Monitoring cloud based backups throughout the organization
- Monitoring NAS rsync job completions
- Creating and disabling employee access to our systems
- Assisting as Tier 2 support in troubleshooting departmental / implant center issues
- Participating in our on-call after hour support rotation.
- Assist our team in monitoring our systems through our various tools
- Assist with upgrades and new deployments as needed
- Administer our company wide ticketing system
Apply for this position.
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.