Prosthodontist Dr. Abdallah Awada
About Dr. Awada
Dr. Awada earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Université Saint-Joseph in Beirut Lebanon. He received his Master of Science in Dentistry degree and completed his Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Prosthodontics at the Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine.
In addition to being a key member of the team at ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in Tysons Corner, Dr. Awada has been an Assistant Professor and Associate Director of the Louisiana State University Department of Prosthodontics, where he continues to serve as a Clinical Adjunct Professor. He has taught courses in Clinical Fixed Prosthodontics, Esthetics, and Implant Dentistry, and won the 2015 Golden Apple Award for excellence in teaching at LSU. In addition to lecturing nationally on topics of implant dentistry and implant prosthodontics, Dr. Awada has also published peer-reviewed articles on those topics, and serves as a reviewer for the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. He is a member of the American College of Prosthodontists, the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics, the American Association for Dental Research, the American Dental Association and the American Dental Education Association. Dr. Awada is fluent in three languages (English, French, and Arabic) and enjoys spending time with his family in his free time.
- DDS – Université Saint-Joseph
- MSD – Boston University
- CAGS Prosthodontics – Boston University
- Associate Director, Prosthodontics – LSU School of Dentistry
- Member of the American College of Prosthodontists
- Member of the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- Member of the American Association for Dental Research
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the American Dental Education Association
Meet the Rest of the Tysons Corner Team
ClearChoice Tysons Corner
Not in Tysons Corner? Change location