Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Dr. Brandon Kang
About Dr. Kang
In 2004, Dr. Kang graduated with honors as a Doctor of Dental Surgery from New York University, College of Dentistry. He went on to complete his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from Woodhull Medical Center. He has served as a faculty member and lecturer at Hiossen Implant Center helping to advance the science of implant dentistry.
Dr. Kang joined ClearChoice in July 2016 to bring more healthy, happy smiles to life in the San Jose community. He has worked in private practice in the United States, and volunteered overseas as a visiting surgeon to provide dental care to countries in need. Dr. Kang is a diplomate of both the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Valedictorian, New York University, College of Dentistry – DMD
- More than 45 publications and presentations across the country
- Fluent in English and Korean (native)
- Member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the New York Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Dentists NY section for outstanding performance and professionalism
Meet the Rest of the San Jose Team
ClearChoice San Jose
Not in San Jose? Change location