Prosthodontist Dr. Darya Luchinskaya
About Dr. Luchinskaya
Dr. Luchinskayais is a Prosthodontist with extensive clinical experience in implant and restorative dentistry. She earned her Doctorate of Dental Surgery at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, where she graduated at the top of her class. Finding a true passion for Prosthodontics, Dr. Luchinskaya then continued her studies and completed a three-year program at Columbia University, earning a Master of Science and a Post-Doctoral Specialty in Prosthodontics. During that time, she served as Chief Resident, Assistant Clinical Professor, and received multiple awards for her research studies. Dr. Luchinskaya is a published author and an avid learner, participating in conferences, study clubs, and scientific research, allowing her to practice evidence-based dentistry.
Driven by her passion for excellence and the pursuit of perfection, Dr. Luchinskaya enjoys spending extra time to design and customize each patient’s smile. She is detail oriented, passionate and truly cares about each patient, which manifests in her work. When she is not in the office, Dr. Luchinskaya enjoys outreach programs and has traveled to Central and South America on multiple dental mission trips serving thousands of people in need.
Dr. Luchinskaya will always welcome you with a warm and friendly smile and make you feel at ease during your visit.
- Earned DDS from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine in New York
- Earned Certificate in Prosthodontics and Master of Science from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine in New York
- Assistant Clinical Professor at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Dental Volunteer: Outreach Missions in Chile and Dominican Republic
- Accomplished researcher and published author in the field of Prosthodontics
Meet the Rest of the Roseland Team
Not in Roseland? Change location