Prosthodontist Dr. D. Cary McNeil
About Dr. McNeil
In 2005, Dr. McNeil received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Dalhousie University. After graduation, he went on to earn his Masters of Science in Dentistry and his Certificate in Prosthodontics from the University of Minnesota.
He is board certified in Canada and the United States, and serves as a Diplomate for the American Board of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. McNeil joined ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in Minneapolis during 2012. He made this decision because he felt his expertise matched the ClearChoice all-in-one approach to dental implant treatment and believes in helping people through this life-changing dentistry. Outside of the practice, Dr. McNeil serves as a clinical associate professor at the University of Minnesota.
- University of Minnesota: Certificate of Prosthodontics and Masters in Science
- Received Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Dalhousie University
- Diploate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Received Certificate in Prosthodontics and Masters of Science in Dentistry from the University of Minnesota
- Diplomate, American Board of Implant Dentistry
Meet the Rest of the Minneapolis Team
Not in Minneapolis? Change location