Prosthodontist Dr. George Wu
About Dr. Wu
Dr. Wu is a Board-Certified Prosthodontist. He earned his undergraduate degree in Biology from Occidental College in Los Angeles in 2004. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from New York University College of Dentistry in 2008, along with his Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Prosthodontics and Masters of Science in Biomaterials from Boston University, Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 2011.
In addition to being a key member of the team at ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in West Covina, Dr. Wu has been a Prosthodontist in private practice since 2012. He also served as Prosthodontic faculty for pre-doctoral students at Boston University school of Dentistry from 2010-2011. Dr. Wu has been a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists, a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics and a member of the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics. In his free time Dr. Wu enjoys fine arts, photography, and volunteering in his community.
- BS – Occidental College
- DDS – New York University College of Dentistry
- Certificate of Prosthodontics – Boston University, Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- MSD – Boston University, Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists
- Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics
ClearChoice West Covina
Not in West Covina? Change location