Prosthodontist Dr. Hans-Peter Weber
About Dr. Weber
Dr. Weber earned dental degrees from the University of Berne, Switzerland in 1976, and from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA in 1990. He completed Advanced Graduate Education in Removable Prosthodontics in 1979 and in Periodontics and Fixed Prosthodontics in 1984, both at the University of Berne, Switzerland.
Prior to joining ClearChoice to lead the new Dental Implant Center in Quincy, Dr. Weber was Professor and Chair of the Department of Prosthodontics at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine from 2010-2018, and Professor and Chair of the Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterials Science at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine from 1994-2010. He has also provided specialized dental care in Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry in part-time private practice in Boston since 2010. Dr. Weber has contributed extensively to the scientific and clinical literature in the field and is a regularly invited lecturer at national and international meetings. Dr. Weber also serves as Associate Editor of “Clinical Oral Implants Research”.
Dr. Weber is a Past-President of the Academy of Prosthodontics and the Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics. He enjoys Honorary Fellowship in the International Team for Implantology and is an Honorary Member of the American College of Prosthodontists. He also holds memberships in the International College of Prosthodontists and the Academy of Osseointegration, among several others. In his free time, Dr. Weber enjoys golfing, boating, skiing, and traveling.
- Professor of Prosthodontics Emeritus, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Professor and Chair, Department of Prosthodontics, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Professor and Chair, Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterials Sciences at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Fellow of the Academy of Prosthodontics
- Past-President, Academy of Prosthodontics
- President, Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics
- Honorary Fellow of the International Team for Oral Implantology
- Honorary Member of the American College of Prosthodontists
Not in Quincy? Change location