Prosthodontist Dr. Jenna Benko
About Dr. Benko
Dr. Benko earned her undergraduate degree from UCLA. She received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the UNLV School of Dental Medicine, along with her Certificate in Prosthodontics at the UCLA School of Dentistry.
In addition to being a key member of the team at ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in Torrance, Dr. Benko has been a Chief Resident at UCLA Advanced Prosthodontics. She has also been a Pre-Clinical Instructor of Removable Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry, and a Clinical Instructor of Advanced Prosthodontics at the UCLA School of Dentistry. She has been a member of the American College of Prosthodontists, the American Academy of Osseointegration and the American Dental Association. Dr. Benko enjoys volunteering and using her dental knowledge to provide care abroad and to those in need.
- BS – University of California Los Angeles
- DMD – University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine
- Volunteer Dentist for Loloma Foundation in Yangeta, Fiji
- Member of American College of Prosthodontists
- Member of Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of American Dental Association
Not in Torrance? Change location