Prosthodontist Dr. Jesse Duncan
About Dr. Duncan
Dr. Duncan earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology from the University of San Diego in 2003. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in 2008, and completed his certificate in advanced prosthodontics from the University of Southern California, Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry (“USC”) in 2012.
In addition to being a key member of the team at ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in Orange County, Dr. Duncan has been a prosthodontist in private practice since 2014. He has also been an adjunct Clinical Instructor of Advanced Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry at USC since 2011. He has been on the Straumann Mini Residency faculty since 2015. Dr. Duncan also had his research published in the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry on the topic of Cemented Implant Restorations. He has been a member of the American College of Prosthodontists, the Academy of Osseointegration, the American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics, the Orange County Dental Society, the American Dental Association, and the California Dental Association. In his free time, you might find Dr. Duncan in the outdoors hunting, fishing, or surfing. He also enjoys carpentry and riding motorcycles.
- BS – University of San Diego
- DDS – University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics – University of Southern California
- Member of American College of Prosthodontists
- Member of the Orange County Dental Society
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the California Dental Association
ClearChoice Orange County
Not in Orange County? Change location