Prosthodontist Dr. J. Heath Balch
About Dr. Balch
Dr. Balch earned his Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Carson-Newman College in 2002. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2006 and his Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics in 2012 from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry (UTHSC) in 2012. He also obtained a Master of Dental Science in Prosthodontics from UTHSC in 2012.
In addition to being a key member of the team at ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in Nashville, Dr. Balch has been a prosthodontist in at his own private practice since 2013. He has also practiced as an associate prosthodontist and general dentist in Tennessee the 7 years prior to owning and operating his own prosthodontics practice in Brentwood, TN.
Dr. Balch is a member of the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry as well as a member of the American College of Prosthodontists, the American Dental Association, the Tennessee Dental Association, the Nashville Dental Society, and the American Dental Education Association. He is also a member of the International Academy of Gnathology. Dr. Balch is a native of Newport, TN, and in his spare time, he likes spending time with family, traveling and watching movies
- DDS – University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry
- MDS – University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry
- Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics – University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry
- Member of American College of Prosthodontists
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Education Association
Not in Nashville? Change location