Prosthodontist Dr. Mark W. Adams
About Dr. Adams
Dr. Adams earned his dental degree from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. He furthered his studies at the University of Michigan with a Master’s degree in Prosthodontics, with an emphasis in cosmetic, implant, and reconstructive dentistry. Dr. Adams served as a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry from 1985 to 1986.
With more than 30 years in clinical practice, Dr. Adams is widely regarded as an expert in the field of implant dentistry, helping to train thousands of dentists across the country. He lectures extensively throughout North America on the latest innovations in implant dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and reconstructive dentistry, as well as practice management. He has authored numerous publications and video presentations.
Dr. Adams’ list of accolades includes the 2003-2004 and 2009 Top Dentists of America Award, given by the Consumers’ Research Council of America.
- 1983 – Dental Degree from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- 1985 – Master’s Degree in Prosthodontics from the University of Michigan
- 2003 – Top Dentists of America Award
- 2004 – Top Dentists of America Award
- 2009 – Top Dentists of America Award