Prosthodontist Dr. Parisa Shahi
About Dr. Shahi
Dr. Shahi is a board certified maxillofacial prosthodontist and a Diplomat of the American College of Prosthodontics. Dr. Shahi earned the degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery from UCLA School of Dentistry in 2011 and completed three years of Advanced Prosthodontics residency. Dr. Shahi then took her training further and completed a Maxillofacial Prosthetic Fellowship at UCLA School of Dentistry and Ronald Reagan Hospital (Head and Neck Cancer).
In addition to her practice of prosthodontics, Dr. Shahi has spent numerous hours teaching Prosthodontics residents and dental students at UCLA and UCSF Schools of Dentistry, Division of Advanced Prosthodontics. She has also conducted research in the field of dental implants and related topics.
In 2016, Dr. Shahi joined ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers to work with leaders in the field of implant dentistry and to use her knowledge to help those in need. She also enjoys being highly involved with research and stands out as an active member in numerous professional dental organizations and a volunteer prosthodontist in her community.
- Earned Doctor of Dental Surgery degree – UCLA School of Dentistry
- Advanced Prosthodontics Residency – UCLA School of Dentistry
- Fellow of American College of Prosthodontics
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics Fellowship – UCLA School of Dentistry
- Awarded Excellence in Prosthodontics by the Pacific Coast Society of Prosthodontics
Meet the Rest of the Daly City Team
ClearChoice Daly City
Not in Daly City? Change location