Prosthodontist Dr. Paul McLornan
About Dr. McLornan
Dr. McLornan is a board-certified Prosthodontist with more than 20 years of experience in the dental field. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Queen’s University School of Dentistry in Belfast, Northern Ireland in 1996. He completed his certificate in Prosthodontics in 2007 and was awarded his Masters of Science at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in 2009.
In addition to being a key member of the team at ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in San Antonio, Dr. McLornan has been an adjunct assistant professor in the Department of Comprehensive Dentistry at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio since 2010. Dr. McLornan has lectured extensively at local, national, and international meetings and has authored numerous published articles. Dr. McLornan is a fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists, a member of the American Dental Association, and a member of the Texas Dental Association. He also is a member of the San Antonio District Dental Society, as well as the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry and the American Equilibration Society. In his free time, Dr. McLornan enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
- DDS – Queen’s University, Belfast
- Earned Master of Science and Certificate of Prosthodontics at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Chief Prosthodontic Resident at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists
- Member of The American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Texas Dental Association
ClearChoice San Antonio
Not in San Antonio? Change location