Oral Surgeon Dr. Stuart L. Graves
About Dr. Graves
Dr. Graves received his oral and maxillofacial surgery training from Georgetown University, where he was also an assistant professor. He is past president of the Implant Society of Northern Virginia. He is also past President of the Mid-Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and he is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Graves is currently serving on the editorial review board for the Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Implants.
Dr. Graves lectures both nationally and internationally. He has published several articles on advanced surgical techniques in Implant Dentistry. He maintains a busy private practice in Northern Virginia where over 90% of his procedures involve dental implants.
With more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Graves places more than 2,000 implants every year. That experience and a desire to help people smile again combined with his ability to place patients at ease are just a few reasons he is known as a first-class oral surgeon.
- Graduated Cum Lade from the University of Detroit
- Completed oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Georgetown University
- Diplomate of the American Board of oral and maxillofacial surgeons
- National and International lecturer on advanced implant procedures
- Past president of the Mid Atlantic society of oral and maxillofacial surgeons
Meet the Rest of the Rockville Team
Not in Rockville? Change location