Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon* Dr. Touraj Khalilzadeh
About Dr. Khalilzadeh
Dr. Khalilzadeh earned his degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and went on to earn another from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He completed internships in general, oral and maxillofacial surgery within the University of Maryland Medical System. He has held teaching positions at two universities, maintains memberships in numerous professional organizations, and is an associate surgeon at Santa Cruz Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Now in the process of completing board certification in oral and maxillofacial surgery, Dr. Khalilzadeh is known for his compassion and kindness. Safety is his top priority, and his patients often report their surgeries as being almost painless and having minimal healing time.
Independent contractor to ClearChoice
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine – DMD (2006)
- University of Maryland, School of Medicine – MD
- University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry – Adjunct Assistant Professor
- University of Maryland Medical System, Oral and Maxiofacial Surgery Training
- Earned DMD from the University of Penn School of Dental Medicine
- Completed Internships in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery within University of Maryland Medical System
Meet the Rest of the San Jose Team
ClearChoice San Jose
Not in San Jose? Change location