Prosthodontist Dr. Virginia Hogsett Box
About Dr. Hogsett Box
Dr. Hogsett Box received her Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and her Certificate in Prosthodontics and Master of Science from University of Illinois at Chicago. Her special interests include implant restorations, surgical implant placement and complex treatment planning, to name a few.
Since 2013, Dr. Hogsett Box has been providing general dental care to children and adults in private practice. She has been with the ClearChoice Network since 2016 in both the Dallas and San Antonio locations, and now in Boston-Woburn. As the prosthodontist at ClearChoice Dental Implant Center in Boston Woburn, she’s able to help transform the lives of patients by providing a solution to their chronic dental issues. Dr. Hogsett Box is a diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics, a fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists, and a member of the American Dental Association.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics
- Journal Reviewer for the International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants
- Received DMD from Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Earned Certificate in Prosthodontics from the University of Illinois in Chicago
- Earned Master of Science from the University of Illinois in Chicago
- Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontics and Member of the American Dental Association
Not in Woburn? Change location