Starting to Shine
“Dental problems started when I was young. I didn’t have straight teeth, and I didn’t want braces. Then I started to lose my teeth. I felt unhealthy,” said Cristina.
Throughout the years, her smile remained her Achilles’ heel in her professional life, and in her marriage.
“For the purposes of functionality and aesthetics, this was something that we talked about doing for years,” said Cristina’s husband, John.
One day, she couldn’t ignore her dental issues any longer.
“I was trying to take a bite of a sandwich and my front tooth broke. Luckily, I was able to push the tooth back so I could still go to work. I scheduled a consultation with ClearChoice the next day,” said Cristina.
“It turned out to be the best call we’ve ever made,” said John. The ClearChoice Las Vegas staff scheduled Cristina’s surgery, offered a variety of third-party financing information, and walked her through her entire treatment process.
- Name: Cristina
- Age: 47
- Condition: Failing/Missing Teeth
- ClearChoice Center: Las Vegas
- Has always been unhappy with her teeth
- Started to lose teeth at young age
- Dental health caused strain in her personal and professional life
- Increased self-esteem
- Confidence to reconnect with relationships
- Improved overall quality of life
- Advice: “Having good teeth can positively affect your life in so many ways.”
“Teeth in one day?” exclaimed Cristina. “I would never have thought that.”
Now with custom upper and lower teeth, Cristina’s life-changing transformation is complete. By reclaiming her smile, she’s regained the ability to live the life she wants by connecting with others.
“My personality just came out. When I look in the mirror, and when I saw my before and after photo, my face was lit up. I’m finally happy because of ClearChoice.”